Citrus Lane December Review + coupon

   Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box for kids from birth to five years old.  I love having a box of surprises show up for my little one every month.  I aged her up one month when I signed up so I received the 8 month girl box.  My tracking said it would show up to tomorrow but sometimes usps comes a day early and it did!


     Here is a picture of all the items in my box this month.  As you can see I received four full size items.  I love that they are full sizes and not samples like some other boxes.  I noticed right away they included something for Christmas and I always love to see a book!


Melissa and Doug Barnyard Animal Jumbo Knob Puzzle ($9.79) - I like wooden puzzles and we do not currently have any.  I am saving this for Christmas, however it does say it is for ages 1+ so it is maybe meant to be used later.  Not sure that she would get it yet (I am sure she wouldn't mind chewing on it).


Handprint Keepsake ($9.99) - This is probably something I should have done when she was a newborn as well.  I am happy they included it because I haven't even thought about getting one and I think it is a great idea.

Cleo in The Snow ($6.99) - I love that they included a book!  Barefoot books are adorable and this is
no exception.  We did not have this book yet and I have already read it to Amelia twice tonight.

Snuggly Baby Lotion ($12.00) - I have heard good things about this lotion so I am happy to have it.  I have been getting so much baby washes it was nice to get a lotion instead, especially with the dry
winter air.

   All totaled up my box has a value of  $38.77 this month, which is more tan the $25 a month it costs.  I actually got a deal on plum district so I paid a little less.  I liked this months box overall, though it would have been nice to get a toy that she could get more out of right now.  I am not upset though because I would rather get a toy to grow into than something she is too old for.  I loved the book and handprint kit and am excited to try this lotion.  If you are interested in trying out Citrus Lane you canget $10 off your first box with this link.

Disclosure: I paid for this box myself and all opinions are 100% my own.  This post does contain referral links so if you buy through my links TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS